• SKU: NA-NE-BR-ER-2022-07-12 14.11.57-50-tjs-a-6
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Necklace, bracelet and earring set
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Very good, minor tarnish.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Silver, antiqued silver, pink.
• Material: Brass, silver plate, resin.
• Size or Measurement: Approx. 20 3/8″ t.l. with a 9 3/4″ drop. Bracelet measures approx. 7 3/4″ t.l. Earrings measure 2 1/8″ x 1″.
• Type: Napier lariat necklace, Napier necklace set, Rare Napier necklace, Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1950s necklace, Napier Silver-plate Necklace, Napier antique-silver plate necklace, Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry, Napier fashion, Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier fashion jewelry, Vintage Napier jewelry.
You may also like…
From one of the most popular styles designed by Napier and collected by jewelry aficionados around the world is this delicious “coffee” moonglow Napier “cumquat” necklace. This piece came in a number of colors and was one of the best sellers for Napier in the mid-1950s. The necklace features three moonglow drops suspended by a six-sided end caps and curling metal stems. The placement of the drops creats a wonderful waterfall effect for the stylized cumquats. This magnificent collection was the brain-child of Eugene Bertolli.
From one of the most popular styles designed by Napier and collected by jewelry aficionados around the world are these fabulous “coffee” moonglow Napier “Cumquat” pendant earrings. There were two versions of earrings for this collection. This is the pendant version with an oval moonglow bead drop suspended by a six-sided end cap and curling metal stem.