• SKU:NA-NE-2022-08-31 16.09.07-90s-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER with copyright
• Style: Necklace
• Circa Date: 1990s
• Condition: Excellent
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: Gold, topaz, brown.
• Material: Brass, gold-tone plate, hard resin.
• Size or Measurement: Chain measures 31″ t.l. x a 2 3/4″ drop.
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, Vintage Napier necklace, Napier 1990s necklace, Napier gold-plate necklace, Napier lariat necklace, Vintage Napier jewelry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Fabulous Napier mother of pearl charm bracelet accented with “Chunks of Mother of Pearl,” golden filigree ovals and tourmaline beads. Spring ring clasp mechanism. This wonderfully stylist bracelet was designed by Eugene Bertolli. For more information go to page 389 of your Napier book.
This beautiful necklace, bracelet and earring set is a fabulous example of Napier’s enduring fashion. The lariat-style necklace features five bead drops capped with foliate stampings. The bracelet features five rows of chain suspending six pink charms. The French clip matching earrings are superb! This is often referred as part of the Napier Cumquat collection, but that is inaccurate. It is not part of that collection. The necklace can be seen on page 295 of The Napier Co. book.