• SKU: NA-ER-2020-03-26 11.52.01-50-tjs-a-4
• Designer or Maker: NAPIER
• Mark: NAPIER
• Style: Clip earrings
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Great, some surface wear. Plating color may slightly vary from computer screen.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: silver tone
• Material: brass, silver plate
• Size or Measurement: approx 1″ t.l. x 3/4″ w.
• Type: Vintage Napier jewelry, vintage earrings, the napier book, book piece, vintage Napier earrings, rhinestone earrings, amethyst colored earrings.
You may also like…
Designer or Manufacturer: NAPIER
Age Group: Adult
Color: silvertone, silverlated, silver-plated, Amethyst-colored rhinestones
Material: Brass, Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones
Style: Pendant and chain
Size: Pendant measures 2 x 1 5/8″w. with a 16″ tl chain.
Fabulous 1950s old-world detail Napier earrings adorned with ribbons and floral accents encircling large collet-set topaz faceted rhinestones. The rich metal detail combined with the earthy tones of the rhinestones make a wonderful statement. Clip back mechanism.
These Napier huge filigree rhinestone earrings are designed with an open metalwork in a floral or heart motif and a central (chaton) round crystal foiled back faceted stone. The earrings measure 1 5/8″ diameter. These earrings will make a statement for any evening out on the town! For more information on this style and other Napier filigree pieces, go to page 243 of your Napier book.