• SKU: NA-ER-04282016_61-50-tjs-a-2
• Designer or Maker:NAPIER
• Mark: Napier Pat. Pend.
• Style: Button clip earring
• Circa Date: 1950s
• Condition: Some tarnish / patina. These can be gently buffed or polished but have been left alone to retain the original patina.
• Age Group: Adult
• Color: silver
• Material: brass, silver plate
• Size or Measurement: 1 1/8″ diameter with about 3/4″ in “height
• Type: vintage napier earrings, 1950s earrings, MCM earrings, Napier earrings, Napier silver earrings,Vintage jewelry, Vintage jewellery, vintage costume jewelry
You may also like…
Circa Date: 1960s
Age Group: Adult
Color: Gold tone, Goldplated, Milkglass rhinestones
Size: Measure 1 1/8″ x 1 1/2″ w.
Disclaimer: Images may be enlarged or enhanced.
Fabulous 1950s old-world detail Napier earrings adorned with ribbons and floral accents encircling large collet-set topaz faceted rhinestones. The rich metal detail combined with the earthy tones of the rhinestones make a wonderful statement. Clip back mechanism.
This beautiful designed appeared in the 1964 Napier collection. The gorgeous flexible link bracelet with brass die-stamped open metalwork plaques and high-domed cabochons is plated with an “antique” gold plate finish.The flexible link bracelet surmounted by high-domed faux carnelian cabochons is further accented by curled embossed metal-work. V-spring and box clasp.